Friday, December 24, 2010

Movie Review: Yogi Bear

Last night I went with my family to go see a short movie like 50 minutes to an hour long titled Yogi Bear. This movie is based on the original show with the talking bears Yogi and BooBoo and Ranger Smith, along with new characters like Ranger Jones and Rachel. Tom Cavanagh played Ranger Smith, you may notice him from the show Scrubs and also a few TV movies. Anna Farris you may know from the movies The House Bunny, Hot Chick, My Super Ex-Girlfriend, Just Friends, and a couple others. Andrew Daly played the evil Mayor Brown who tried to take Jellystone Park down. Daly Starred in the show Mad TV for a while and also Reno 911, he also starred in the movie Semi Pro. Playing BooBoo was the one, the only Justin Timberlake, I don't think i need to explain who he is. This was a cute short little movie. I loved it!

Yogi Bear and BooBoo Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment