Monday, December 20, 2010

Daily Music Review: Live It Up - Group 1 Crew

Hey guys, sorry for such a late blog. I'm caught up with a movie and some school work. That's what it will be like for the next 3 day because my first day of winter break is on Thursday. Well anyway, lets get to the blog shall we.

I have recently discovered a little three-some called Group 1 Crew. The song Live It Up was the free song of the week about 2 months ago on iTunes and i think it was a great song. I was surprised that they were title "Christian" as there music genre, as you can see on the picture below this might also surprise you. Live It Up is about pretty much that good Friday feeling. You know like it's mid-afternoon and you are ready to party or go to a movie or special date tonight. It is an amazing party song. This song is more "pop" then "Christian" if you ask me. I totally recommend this song :)

Group 1 Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment